Author: Jake |
April 25, 2011 |
In: Whaddya think?
Bull. I agree on the last one, but some of these… I can't agree.
Agree except for the stang and viper. and probably the prius too.
All but #5 and #9. Miata is not for douchebags, it's for guys with midlife crisis. And the Prius is for tree hugging hippies. The rest… well, you called it.
tree hugging hippies = douchebags
+10 Living in Seattle, I highly agree…
when you dress up #4 & #10 that way then yes they are. Other then that these are regular cars. I'm surprised they don't have those retarded body kit, lambo door honda's on the list.
Pretty much just #10. The rest are just haters. Fox bodies and ram airs should be on here
2. Donk of any kind
3. Big lift kitted 4×4 Chevy, Dodge, Ford with smoke stacks that blow dirty diesel smoke everywhere
4. Any over the top (tacky) ricer (some are ok but not much)
5. Ram Air Trans Ams
6. 80s Grand National queers
7. Fox body fags that think their shit is hot (half are ok, half are assholes)
8. 80s to early 90s cameros (same as above but arn't as many)
9. Anyone who thinks neons are for anything except entry level, cheap transportation
1. Street Rods, pre 48 Ford, Chevy, Chrysler (in that order)
2. Mopar muscle followed closely by Chevy, then Ford
3. Jeeps (don't really care for this stuff but the owners are always cool)
4. 58-64 big chevys low rods (some lowrider guys are fags, not talking about them though)
5. Volkwagons (same as Jeeps, don't care for that stuff but their owners are always a blast)
6. Tie: 49-51 mercs/ rat rods
8. Those guys that race those 80s 90s chrysler turbo omnis, shadows, minivans
9. Tri 5 chevys
10. Mini truck (80% are cool, 20% dicks)
Just about every other car culture subgroup are made up of about 70% cool people and 30% asshats who think their shit don't stink.
1. Depends on the owner – how many track days has he been to? That's a pretty good clue.
3. No, unless it's a beat to hell and poorly riced V6.
4. Oh hell yes.
5. Not really. Cool if he's a racer or A/Xer, lame otherwise, but more gay than douchey.
7, 8 – Nope.
9, 10 – Douchetastic, but for completely opposite reasons.
I can really only agree with #2 and #10. I personally am not a fan of #4 or #9 but they have their niche. But seriously, what's up with a Viper and BMW 3 series being on here?
I've never seen anyone in a BMW 3 series who wasn't a douche.
where's the Scion TC?
The mustang is the original muscle car. How can this be on the list? The douche bags are driving corvettes, not mustangs.
Vipers kill douches who drive them. No driver aids. I'd drive one.
Miatas are ok as well. They are fun to drive, especially for us tall guys. I don't why but a lot of us seem to like to ride and drive things that weren't built for people of our height.
I also like Mustangs, as long as they have a v8 or the turbo'd four cylinder that was in the 80's SVO's. V6 stangs are always driven by douches.
The rest of the list is spot on.
Also, all MUST HAVE a MANUAL TRANSMISSION. Autos (including flappy-paddle autos) take non-douche vehicles and make them douche vehicles.
1 – No, 7 – No,
What, no Corvette??!? List is invalid.
uhm Viper? say what???? no way…
If a late 90s Viper GTS is for douchebags, call me The Situation.
Add VW's with fake eurotrash tags, and Minicoopers to the list please.
theTHROTTLE on Facebook