TheTHROTTLE is looking for an intern to work with Rick. Needless to say, this is an amazing opportunity.
If you're interested, simply answer the following questions:
1. Are you an enthusiast of the Automotive culture?
2. Are you familiar with the Wordpress blog format? This is not a prerequisite for the job but it helps.
3. Do you have the time to consistently make a contribution to the site? If you work a full time job, this probably isn't the best opportunity to pursue. However, if you're a college student with an extra 2 hours of time on hand this could be a fun thing.
4. How thick is your skin? This is the internet, if you get insulted, can you learn from the comments or will it get you down? No one gets it right every time but a willingness to learn from your mistakes combined with having an aggressive opinion will go far.
5. Are you good at taking direction? I will be providing rigid guidelines for potential posts at first. As you prove your blogging skills, I will ease up.
6. Do you have a personal computer with fast access to the internet?
Your contribution would be to come up with 2 posts per day. For each post, you will receive $10. This isn't' big money but, again, this is about finding out for yourself if blogging is something you actually enjoy and building a resume with the largest privately owned web portal in the world, Resignation Media.
I'm working on the details of how this transition will go down but if you're interested, e-mail me through the user submit link the following.
1. Answer's to the 6 questions. It doesn't have to be long winded.
2. Title the e-mail "Interested in blogging"
3. Provide 2 photos of cars just released, one that you like, and one that you hate. Articulate the reasons why you like/dislike them.